Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving meal

My Thanksgiving meal was one of the best meals of the year. It had tons of nice fresh food with tons of flavor. We got the Turkey & the Cranberry Sauce at Clancey's meat & fish deli.
It is in Linden Hills Minneapolis, Minnesota. They sell the best meat you could imagine. We get all of our meat at Clancey's. It is local. They have duck, fish, meat, sandwiches, prepared foods, and cheese. They even sell homemade dog bones.

On Thanksgiving Day, it took all day for my mom & dad to cook all the food. It was so much fun. My dad's parents come out from Michigan along with my cousin and his mom. She is my dad's sister. We played games with my cousin outside and inside, while my mom and dad cooked the food. The meal was amazing I will post some of my favorite the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment