Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm back!

I'm back from a break. I've been having some really nice meals and one is a sandwich from Clancey's meat and fish market. It was the best sandwich I have had in my life. You have to go to Clancey's and ask for a corned beef sandwich and it will be ready in a flash. It had some mayo, hot peppers, thinly sliced onions, and lettuce on a crunchy baguette.

My Dad has been cooking a bit lately. He has made some really good meals. A few of his best dishes are a chicken pot pie, a porketta, and a fritatta.

My mom made a great roasted eggplant pizza the other night.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Piet. Good to hear about the Clancey's sandwich and the eggplant pizza. Man, all this talk of food is making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me of the greatness of Clancey's! I've eaten there only once. And I knew I would be back. But haven't been. Your posts have inspired me to pack a Clancey's sandwich summer picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm inspiring so much of my followers to go to Clancy's. I'm to going to have a Clancy's picnic on my canoe. School is almost over so I will be adding more recipes to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Piet this is Felix. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Felix. I hve been doing it since September. If you want to have a blog you need to have an email acount. And then you go to blogger and you can make a blog abou anythung. To bad we lost on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete