Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Food I ate in Duluth

Bellisio's the BEST Italian restaurant
in Minnesota

















This is the post where you get to read about the food that I got to eat while I was in Duluth. We had some good meals while we were there. And yes my family and I did go to Bellisio’s the best Italian food in Minnesota. In fact I will start off talking about our meal at Bellisio’s. Of course my opinion is that Bellisio’s best dish is the Rigatoni alla Bolognese. That was what my brother and I got. Bellisio’s was our first and only dinner there. My family ate there the night that we arrived in Duluth.
For our first meal in Duluth we had lunch at Amazing Grace. This place is really good when you want a little snack. The first thing you see when you walk in is the baked goods. It is hard to pass up these tasty treats. If you buy one,  you will walk out with your tummy satisfied. We had our first meal there and then the next morning we had breakfast there, which was good. My brother and I split a breakfast burrito, which was pretty good. Whenever we go up to Duluth we have some pretty good meals. If you are driving through Duluth and you feel like you need to stop and have a good meal you should pull the trigger and visit one of the many good restaurants in Duluth.

3 comments:

  1. What is your favorite thing to do in Duluth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piet:

    Every time I visit Duluth I drive up the shores of Gitchi Gummi to my favorite local restaurant,the New Scenic Cafe. You and your parents would love it.
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe we have been to the New Scenic Cafe. I love it. We go there almost every time we are driving up the North Shore.

    ReplyDelete