Friday, January 1, 2010

Twins cities best of 2009

For New Year's Eve dinner my family and I went to Bar La Grassa. In Saturday's paper, The Star Tribune awarded 2009's best Twin Cities restaurant to Bar La Grassa. My parents took us there, because me and my brother's friend is the head chef. His name is Eric Sather and we know him from Clancey's Market in Linden Hills. It was the best restaurant I have ever been to! The baby back ribs cooked by Eric were so good. They were the best ribs I have ever had. The meat just fell of the bone. . The ravioli had some Alaskan King Crab in it. It was the tastiest ravioli I have had in my life. The pork tender loin was a little spicy but not too spicy for me and my brother. For dessert we had some Izzy's ice cream. The flavor was Salted Caramel. The dining room was so nice and comfortable. We sat at a table super close to the open kitchen. I loved watching the line. I cannot wait to have my next meal at Bar La Grassa.

No comments:

Post a Comment