Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner 2010


The day of Thanksgiving my family was in town from New Jersey. My uncle Peter made some very good cocktails that I had heard about. My dad made the most amazing turkey so that all of the meat was perfectly cooked and seasoned. He also made an unbelievable stuffing - both inside the turkey and a batch that was baked in a casserole dish. Uncle Peter also made some of the best - whipped mash potatoes I have ever had. We even had a delicious chocolate and caramel pie with cinnamon ice cream, that my Uncle Peter also made. In addition, he and my mom worked together and made a fantastic apple tartin. My mom made some whip cream to go along with the pie's for dessert. My family and cousins, aunt and uncle enjoyed eating this memorable feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment