Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday party 2010




Yesterday my dad hosted a holiday party for his staff from work. I thought I would post some pictures of all of the yummy food we had with my dad's friends. One of my dad's friends brought a healthy serving of pigs in a blanket - they are some mini hot dogs wrapped in dough then baked to perfection. It was one of the favorite things served at the party. My dad made a Porketta and my mom made a really yummy Squash and Mushroom Lasagna. The Porketta was so tender, it melted in your mouth. We also had many varieties of desserts. One of the desserts was called Oreoballs. Here are some pictures of some of the things we had.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and write-up, Piet. It was great partying with you last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I want more of that porketta and lasagana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben-

    I'm sorry I did not try your cake. Can you send me the recipe of the cranberry upsidedown cake. I'll post on my blog

    Pieter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing, Piet. It's actually from Smitten Kitchen (just like the apple tart tartine). Here's the link to it: http://bit.ly/9AwCJQ

    Enjoy! I know I'll be making this cake again.

    ReplyDelete