Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Scenic Cafe

One of the best cafe's I have been to is the New Scenic Cafe. This Cafe is very kid friendly. It is on Lake Superior which is always a great thing. Most of the ingredients are local or organic which makes a healthy living. The Scenic Cafe has outdoor seating when it is nice enough outside with a beautiful flower garden in the outdoor seating. If you are driving up north this is a wonderful place to stop and have a bite to eat. The Scenic Cafe is 15.4 miles out of the city of Duluth, MN. The restaurant has many windows on the inside which makes a lot of natural able to luminate the restaurant on any kind of day. The walls are made out of wood, which makes you nice and relaxed inside the restaurant with a lot of artwork hanging on the walls. The link below will take you to the site of the New Scenic Cafe.

3 comments:

  1. We went there for my birthday dinner and it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piet:
    I agree. The New Scenic is a fabulous restaurant and very worthy of a stop for anyone in the area. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed. I've always loved driving up the North Shore and this restaurant has made the journey even better. Have you visited Russ Kendall's Smoke House in Knife River? Fantastic smoked lake trout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already excited to try that smoke house!! I love the suggestions from my followers!

    ReplyDelete