Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Meal 2011

This year my mom's family was in town from New Jersey to enjoy Thanksgiving with us. They arrived on Tuesday and left on Saturday. The turkey, which my dad made, was amazing. A lot of people were involved in making the Thanksgiving meal. My dad made the turkey, my mom made the corn pudding, my aunt made the roasted vegetables and salad, my brother and I made the stuffing, My cousin Nell chopped and pealed much of the produce that went into the meal, my uncle made the mashed potatoes, and my uncle made the pies with my mom. The house was full of flavors from the cooking of every dish. The turkey was so juicy. Having one bite of everything, made me feel like I was in heaven of food. The turkey was stuffed with handfuls of herbs. My dad didn't put any stuffing in the bird which made the bird incredibly good with just the herbs. In other blog posts I will post about all of the wonderful sides we had with the turkey. Everybody did something in the kitchen to make the Thanksgiving meal a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment