Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 New Years Dinner

This year for New Years my mom and dad made an excellent dinner. We chose to stay in. My dad made a wonderful lamb roast which was really good. We had leftovers from the lamb for at least a week. My mom made a wonderful Quinoa dish topped with mushrooms. I thought the Quinoa was really good. The lamb was really juicy and tender. This meat went perfectly with the Quinoa. What I did was cut the Lamb into bite size pieces and put some Quinoa on the plate then put the cut up meat on top of the Quinoa and then enjoy. She also made a spectacular salad to top off the meal. To really top off the meal for dessert we had Sonny's Spumoni ice cream which was really good. Staying in was just as good as going out to dinner. As usual, the lamb was from Clancey's, an excellent butcher that gets all of their meat or fish locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment