Monday, July 9, 2012

San Francisco Food

The really good Mexican Food Truck in
San Francisco California.
Recently my family took a trip to San Francisco, California to visit my relatives for my cousin Noah's Bar Mitzvah. On the night of his special day, there was a party for my cousin and the meal came from a Mexican Food Truck. It  pulled right  into their driveway. I have included  a picture of the food truck. I had a Supreme Burrito that was really good. My burrito was probally one of the best burrito's that I have ever tasted. The burrito had a lot of yummy goodies in it like: tomatoes, guacamole, beef, and rice. This burrito was very different from thick ones get at Chipotle. It was rolled very really thin and long.


If you do not know already San Francisco is home to the best Chinatown in the world. I was lucky one night to go out for dinner in Chinatown with my family. The meal was great. I also went to this dumpling restaurant that was really good. Dishes of food kept on coming and we kept on eating the food. The dumpling restaurant that we went to is really famous for there soup filled dumplings. When they come out of the kitchen the dumplings are so hot that you have to wait to eat them until 5 or 6 minutes have gone buy so you do not burn your mouth when you eat the dumpling. Here in Minneapolis, Minnesota we do not have a Chinatown so it was fun going to the best Chinatown in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment