Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Homemade Bolognese Pasta

The very delicious Bolognese

My uncle stirring the Bolognese





















My Uncle enjoying his time while cooking the Bolognese







Recently my uncle was in town from New Jersey. In fact the weekend he was here was the weekend when I had an overnight hockey tournament in Northern Minnesota. We didn't get to see him that much. On the last night he was here he made a very delicious dinner. He made a Pasta Bolognese with a side of sauteed Kale and some garlic bread.  I have had two kinds of Bolognese in my life. One kind was at one of my favorite restaurants in Duluth named Belisio's. My Uncle Peter's Bolognese was the second version I have tasted and it did compete with Belisio's Bolognese. It was a perfect meal after coming home from this tiring but well rewarding hockey tournament. It was nice to have some good food after going to pubs and buffets for all of our meals up North.

No comments:

Post a Comment