Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last day at the farm

Day 5 was my last day at the farm. Even though we left around 8:30 a.m I still got to do a couple of last minute activities. Even though this was my last day I still had such a fun time at the farm.
___________________________________________________________________
Day 5


  • The Interns picked the biggest bunches of Basil.
  • I got to participate in putting the Basil and ice packs in the boxes and load them into the van.
  • Dropped off the boxes and myself at home
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got back home life was so different from the farm because there were not as many cars out at the farm. There was a dirt road but the traffic was not like the city. The nice thing about the farm is that there is always a small breeze in the air. The landscape was amazing. I got pretty lucky that there was only one day when it was raining outside. Even though the days went by really fast I still had a really fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Piet! That sounds like an amazing week. Thanks for sharing your trip to the farm with us.

    ReplyDelete